Friday, May 1, 2009

BBRTS

So I frequent BBRTS quite a bit. This is Bareback RT Sex site. It is growing in popularity as I find more and more people on the site. I also notice the move from sites like Manhunt over to BBRTS. It is a more honest and open search for sex I believe. I am amazed at home many guys on MH will say "safe only" and the like only to slide my cock in hard and raw.

I like it I have to say. It is what I really search for. So, I am glad to actually have a site that I can search for it with no problem. Lucky for me. Because of this, I will probably not be renewing my Manhunt account. It is old and tired and I really don't find anything new on there. It is usually just repeat tricks, which are fun in and of itself. I don't have a problem with having sex again with a guy as long as its hot, fun, sweaty, raw and so on.

2 comments:

Mark Bentson said...

You are so very right. Manhunt is so tired. But you were even more right about people who mark "safe sex only." They don't mean it. I've even been straight up with guys who message me that I only want it raw and so begins this little game: "You can fuck me raw but don't cum inside me." Whatever. I always blast inside. That's why I'm @iblastinside on Twitter.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this! I agree with you about the "safe only" and hiv negative when it is not true.